The Smith & Hanks Professional Series 194-Bottle Single Zone Built-In or Free Standing Wine Refrigerator has a 41 to 66 degree temperature range and an intuitive air management system to maintain the chosen temperature. It's also energy-efficient thanks to its double-paned tempered glass door with UV protection. Use this modern metal wine cooler as either a built-in or free standing appliance. It holds up to 194 bottles of wine and comes finished in sleek black with wooden accents.
- Versatile design allows wine cabinet to be installed as a built-in wine refrigerator or as a free standing appliance. Reversible door hinge enables the door swing to change to right or left and adapt to any surrounding
- Intuitive air management system maintains the perfect environment for your wine by cooling down the wine cabinet if it’s too warm or warming it up if it gets too cold. Humidity is recycled throughout ensuring corks don’t dry out.
- Single temperature zones let you maximize storage ability, perfect for long term aging. A temperature range of 41-72° provides a wide range of storage environments and the digital thermostatic controls take the guess work out of monitoring the temperature of the wine cooler.
- Wood accented metal plate shelving stores bottles of varying size comfortably and securely and accommodates any bottle size, maximizing storage space on each shelf
- Energy efficient compressor combined with a double paned tempered with UV shielded glass door make a Smith & Hanks wine cooler energy efficient.
Dimensions: 26W x 29.5D x 72H
All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.