WhisperKOOL Through The Wall Slimline LS
If you're looking for a wine cooler that delivers both style and substance, look no further than the WhisperKOOL Through The Wall Slimline LS.
This wine cooler boasts an impressive list of features that are sure to impress even the most discerning wine enthusiast. With a customizable front panel, you can make this wine cooler your own, while the two-speed fan switch with 45% more capacity ensures that your wines are kept at the perfect temperature, regardless of the weather outside.
And with the ability to be mounted in the often-unused space above a door, this wine cooler maximizes your floor space while keeping your wine collection safe and sound. Plus, with its condensate evaporator and liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe, you can rest assured that your wines will be kept at the optimal temperature and humidity levels, ensuring they age gracefully.
But what really sets the WhisperKOOL Slimline LS apart is its UV-C Lighting System. This system protects your wines from harmful UV rays that can damage their delicate compounds, ensuring that your wines retain their unique flavor and aroma for years to come.
And all of this comes with quiet and efficient operation, so you can enjoy your wines without any distractions. With an advanced electronic display, monitoring your wine cooler has never been easier.
So why settle for anything less than the best? Treat yourself and your wine collection to the WhisperKOOL Through The Wall Slimline LS wine cooler. It's the perfect combination of style, function, and technology.
- Condensate Evaporator
- Customizable front panel
- Two-speed fan switch with 45% more capacity
- Can be mounted in the often-unused space above a door
- UV-C Lighting System (Click to learn more about the upgrade)
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Dimensions: 21.5”L x 22.16”W x 10.33”H
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- HP: 1/5
- Voltage Rating: 115V (20 amp dedicated circuit required); 230V (subject to availability)
- Weight: (lbs) 81 lbs. without packaging, 90 lbs. with packaging
- Amps: 4.3 (running amps)
- Drain Line: 1/2” ID clear plastic tubing (not provided)
- Installation: Through the wall, ideally above a doorway
- Thermostat: Advanced digital display, liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe (retractable cable)
- Temp. Delta: Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 85°F condenser air intake temperature
Products purchased from Wine Cooler Collection are covered by our supplier’s exclusive warranty
A limited 2-year product / 5-year compressor warranty is offered with all self-contained cooling units at the date of purchase.