Smith & Hanks 166 Bottle Single Zone Stainless Steel Wine Fridge (RW428SR)
The Smith & Hanks 166 Bottle Single Zone Stainless Steel Wine Fridge is a must-have for any wine enthusiast looking for an economical yet high-quality storage solution. With a single temperature zone optimized for red wines, this wine fridge can store up to 166 bottles, providing ample space for your wine collection to grow.
With a temperature range of 41°-72° and digital thermostatic control, this wine cooler takes the guesswork out of monitoring the temperature, ensuring that your wine is stored at the perfect temperature every time. The air management system maintains a stable environment, ensuring a consistent temperature and humidity level between 50-70%, keeping those corks from drying out.
Whether you're building into cabinets or using as a free-standing appliance, the versatile design of this wine cooler allows for placement anywhere in your home. The low profile wood accented wine shelf can store bottles of varying sizes with minimal impact on total bottle count.
The energy-efficient compressor combined with a double-paned tempered UV-shielded glass door makes this wine cooler environmentally friendly and energy efficient. The soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your wine collection, adding to the elegant and professional look of the stainless steel doors that will blend seamlessly with any decor.
Invest in the Smith & Hanks 166 Bottle Single Zone Stainless Steel Wine Fridge and elevate your wine storage to the next level. With its sleek and professional design, reliable performance, and ample storage space, this wine fridge is the perfect addition to any wine lover's collection.
- Single temperature zone perfectly optimized for storing red wines. A temperature range of 41°-72° allows for a range of storage options. Digital thermostatic control takes the guesswork out of monitoring the temperature of the wine cooler.
- Economical choice for any wine lover needing lots of storage without breaking the bank. Our versatile design allows our wine cabinets to be installed as a built-in wine refrigerator or as a free-standing appliance. Front-facing exhaust and a reversible door hinge that enables the door swing to change to the right or left means a Smith & Hanks wine cooler can be placed anywhere in your home.
- Our air management system maintains a stable environment for your wine by circulating cool, humid air throughout the wine cabinet ensuring a consistent temperature and keeping those corks from drying out. The temperature of your wine in the bottle will fluctuate less than 1° over time and will maintain a humidity level between 50-70%.
- Low profile wood accented wine shelf lets you store bottles of varying sizes with minimal impact on total bottle count.
- Energy efficient compressor combined with a double-paned tempered UV-shielded glass door makes a Smith & Hanks wine cooler energy efficient. We use only environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone-depleting chemicals.
- Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your wine collection.
- Stainless doors give a professional look and will blend with any decor.
Measurements and Weight (Model RW428SR):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 69 3/4” Height x 24” Width x 27” Depth (29" including the handle).
- Weight: 269 lbs.
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 1.4
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 353 kWh/Year
Products purchased from Wine Cooler Collection are covered by our supplier’s exclusive warranty
All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressors.